Recommendation for an app

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi, I’m writing as a hobby rap lyrics and play the piano and drums and work a bit with FL to produce beats. I’m on a big trip around the world and in India. I don’t have my computer, piano, or drums and want to create music. I picked up a kalimba and going to look for a small percussion instrument and to start learning to play the guitar and I wanna record a few instruments maybe on an app on top of each other so I have the possibility to create some beats. Does anyone know any good app for this? Preferably free if possible
wooyo0 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:51 am
Hi, I’m writing as a hobby rap lyrics and play the piano and drums and work a bit with FL to produce beats. I’m on a big trip around the world and in India. I don’t have my computer, piano, or drums and want to create music. I picked up a kalimba and going to look for a small percussion instrument and to start learning to play the guitar and I wanna record a few instruments maybe on an app on top of each other so I have the possibility to create some beats. Does anyone know any good app for this? Preferably free if possible
Hi sorry but this forum is for LMMS, not music or program questions in general, but audacity could work for you
(Topic closed)