Remember the drum sample bug from 1.2.0? Well...

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
... It's back... Sort of.

Let me explain:
Before version 1.2.1 was released, I posted an issue where a song would have broken samples after exporting at higher sample rates after 44100Hz(with the brokenness of the sample getting worse the higher the sample rate.) That was resolved with the newer version... or so I thought.

After a couple songs, I've noticed something strange. One sample was affected by the higher sample rate, the rest worked as they should. An observation after making a test track is that when I export at a higher sample rate, this one track's End of sample setting in the AudioFileProcessor changed according to the sample rate, with the higher sample rates changing the End of Sample setting to a small value while the 44100Hz did not affect the End of Sample at all. Then I noticed something, it was the only sample with the file extension ".ds". The rest of the samples had the file extension ".ogg"

So I decided to experiment more.
And concluded: The only files that are affected after exporting the songs are the ones with the file extension ".ds"(I'm assuming it stands for DrumSynth since it comes from the folder with the name drumsynth) No other sounds were affected. I haven't tried exporting to .mp3 or .ogg, but I much prefer using .wav

Sample tracks(Don't worry, these don't take as long to download, learnt from last time): ... enepmVARhS

Edit: lmms Version 1.2.1(updated on the day the update was posted), Windows 10 Home Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476)
urufu wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:16 am
... It's back... Sort of.
Looks like a clean bug with .ds files
-update the bug on gitHub
@urufu Thanks for reporting this! I bumped the issue tracker here: ... -555184114