Bypassing All Effects

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello, please is there a way to bypass all effects at once in a mix in LMMS without having to turn the effecs off one instrument after the other?

I'm not lazy...in Cakewalk, I use to bypass all effects to know how far I have come in editing or processing a mix. Is there something like that in LMMS? Thanks
By default, all instruments are automatically assigned the "Master" mixer channel which controls the volume level of the overall mix. The volume of a given channel is adjusted by moving the channel's slider up or down. A small green light above the slider means the channel is active, clicking the light will make the light go out indicating that the channel is muted. Next to the Master slider are buttons labeled "A" through "D". Clicking on one of these buttons will change the Mixer to reflect that bank of channels. By default, the Mixer is set on bank "A" and by using all four banks you have access to a total of 64 different mixer channels.
Maybe if you will use this feature and disable all channels it will bring you the required results? Try it.
Dwomoh wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:07 pm
Hello, please is there a way to bypass all effects at once in a mix in LMMS without having to turn the effecs off one instrument after the other?
No. No feature for that
musichead wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:44 am

Maybe if you will use this feature and disable all channels it will bring you the required results? Try it.
it doesn't work. thanks
musikbear wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:59 am
No. No feature for that
Alright